Friday, September 28, 2012

Great nutrition blog by Matt Frazier!

I'm in Vegas this week and while I am teaching a kettlebell trainer certification on Sunday, the rest of the week is vacation, thus a less creative blog this week-the dreaded "re-post". However, this is a good one!

Here is a great blog with healthy eating tips from Matt Frazier of "No Meat Athlete". Matt's blog was recommended to me a while back by my friend Laura and I highly recommend subscribing to it. Don't let the name fool you, this post is great for vegans/vegetarians and cannibals alike.

http://www.nomeatathlete.com/simple-healthy-eating-guidelines/

My favorite advice is to focus on eating raw vegetables and fruits (yeah go figure!).

I think his recommendation to start the day off with a smoothie and to eat a salad in the afternoon is great.

I particularly like green smoothies (50% greens and 50% fruit) and strawberry/banana green smoothies are great post-workout. 

I do sometimes add some RAW protein or brown rice protein and raw honey to the post workout smoothie as well. 

I hope you enjoy Matt's post as much as I did and can apply some of these great tips to your nutrition.

Now back to the craps and blackjack tables!!!

Stay Strong AND Healthy,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment