Monday, February 6, 2012

Gurus...

Wow. There are many bright minds in the strength & conditioning and health & fitness industry. Many people contribute many great things to help people. One thing I've learned is many of the concepts used today have been around for a very long time-that's the reason they last, they work! It's great that there are so many people learning and sharing info - one of the greatest things is when people learn they turn around and teach.

I have learned and continue to learn from great people, some of the brightest minds I've ever come across-one thing I've noticed about the "gurus" I tend to follow-they are all incredibly humble and have remained students themselves all the while teaching and inspiring people.

However, when you're "guru" starts referring to themselves as a guru, I'd suggest finding a new "guru"!

Stay Strong AND Healthy!

-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment