Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day 3 Raw

Feeling pretty awesome today. Energy is good. Had a long day of clients today w/ 3 new people starting. After work I busted out my dehydrator before washing the cars. I haven't used it yet but as I type this before turning in for the night I've got it running w/ banana crepes, raw sweet bread and raw flax seed crackers. Can't wait to try them!

Today's nutrition:

7:00am - wheatgrass juice w/ chlorella and blue green algae
8:00am - hot tea
10:30am - apple, pear, orange
11:30am - raw trail mix
1:00pm - hot tea 1:30pm - smoothie w/ banana, strawberries, rice protein, almond milk
3:30pm - raw foods bar
7:00pm - green smoothie 
9:30pm - blended drink w/ almond milk, rice protein, raw almond butter 

Supplements are always the same.

Getting easier and feeling great!!!!

 "Well high school seemed like such a blur. I didn't have much interest in sports or school elections and in class I dreamed all day about a rock n' roll weekend." Social Distortion, Story of My Life 

Stay Strong and Healthy,

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment