Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 4 of Raw for 30 Days!

Day 4-so far so good! I was a little tired today but I attribute it to going to bed really late and waking up at 3am every morning. Yesterday I pulled out my dehydrator that I've never used and experiment with some raw dehydrated recipes. They turned out great! Particularly like the raw sweet bread.

 I did Taiji today and did a squat/press and kettlebell fitness protocol workout today. This is a deload week so the squat and press were only 60% of my training max. Taiji class was good, Shifu has moved me in to silk reeling and the Chen short form.

 Today's Food:

 4am- wheatgrass juice w/ chlorella and blue green algae; water w/ lemon and two tbsp raw apple cider vinegar

6:30am- fresh organic green veggie/fruit juice

 8:30am- apple, pear, orange 

9:15am- raw banana crepe w/ honey, small bit of raw sweet bread, hot tea

1:30pm- blended green drink, raw flax crackers, 1 tbsp flax oil

3:00pm- raw food bar

4:00pm- raw sweet bread w/ raw almond butter and raw honey

6:30pm- blended raw protein drink

8:00pm- hot tea

Still using the same supplements as the other days. All in all feeling like I'm off to a good start. The dehydrator is great but I have to make sure it doesn't replace good raw fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds.

"There are a lot of choices you can make, but it all boils down to two. Either you do, or you do not do. Some people came to play, some people came to drive away. Some people came to rock this mother f@#$er, some people came to talk about rockin'. I think you know the difference by now. Animal inside, animal outside too." -Henry Rollins, Thinking Cap (live)

Stay Strong and Healthy!

-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment