Thursday, June 7, 2012

Raw for 30 - Day 7!

One week in the bag!

Feeling outstanding today. Energy was great, no caffeine headaches, really good overall. Today I met a couple of guys from the Lamborghini discussion forum for lunch. One guy, Andy, had just purchased a Gallardo the same week we got ours, so we've been planning to meet up, and the other guy, Cesar - who showed up with a beautiful yellow C6 Corvette, is in the market for a Gallardo. It was an awesome opportunity to meet a fellow Lambo owner and a soon-to-be Lambo owner and talk cars and all around awesome stuff. The major problem, they wanted to meet at Miller's Ale House. Fortunately I found a really nice apple-walnut salad that allowed me to stick to my raw plan!

Today's nutrition:

4am - fresh made organic juice: wheatgrass, kale, celery, cucumber, carrot, apple, and tbsp of raw apple cider vinegar +2g blue green algae and chlorella

12pm - at Miller's Ale House: mixed green salad w/ apple, grapes, cranberries, walnuts, and raspberry vinegrette, unsweet iced tea w/ lemon to drink

2:30pm - strawberry and banana smoothie (pre-workout)

4:30pm - strawberry and banana smoothie (post-workout)

6:30pm - raw food bar

10:30pm - Vitamix green smoothie: kale, spinach, collard green, romain lettuce, apples, banana + 1 tbsp flax oil

Supplements - same as each day this week

This wraps up week 1! Three more to go. Tomorrow I'll check the scale and post a week 1 recap, then I will probably do two or three times a week updates for the rest of the 30 day period.

Training today - early a.m. Qigong, later afternoon deadlift, bench press, chins, bent row, ab wheel and kettlebell training.

"If I listened to everything that they said I wouldn't be here. If I took the time to bleed from all the tiny little arrows shot my way I wouldn't be here. The ones who don't do anything are always the ones who try to put you down. You could spend your entire life walking around in the nowhere land of self-doubt, or you could get up. Cause' when you start to doubt yourself the real world will eat you alive." -Rollins Band, Shine

Stay Strong and Healthy,

-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment